Thursday March 22nd 7.00pm
Bridgend County Borough Council
Bus Consultation finishes March 25th
Porthcawl buses which will be affected
- 61 service from Nottage to Porthcawl.
- 803 service from Newton to Porthcawl.
- 63B Porthcawl to Pyle.
- Withdrawal of other bus subsidies are also being proposed.
If bus subsidies are withdrawn
Residents will not be able to get a bus to the new out of town Health Centre, or Cornelly Surgery.
- Reduced spend in town shops and businesses.
- Residents need the 61 service or the 803 service to get to the bus station to catch Bridgend X2 and 172 services.
- Other areas of the County Borough will also have their bus service subsidy withdrawn & residents from other affected areas are welcome to attend this Public Meeting.
What can you do?
Complete the on-line bus survey www.bridgend.gov.uk/consultation
Bus cuts do not just affect passengers they could also affect shops and businesses
PAPER COPIES OF THE CONSULTATION ARE AVAILABLE AT LOCATIONS ACROSS PORTHCAWL.
NEED HELP? THEN CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BCBC COUNCILLOR.
Cllr. Norah Clarke 07776437565 Cllr.email@example.com
Cllr. Brian Jones 07828175472 Cllr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr. Sean Aspey 07594956483 Cllr.email@example.com
Cllr. Ken Watts 07816873194 Cllr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr. Mike Clarke 07957456651 Cllr.email@example.com